on 17 October 2013
I couldn't find any brown colouring in the shops, but this did the treat. It was the perfect colour for me to add to modelling chocolate and get a woody colour. I assume I could have used more to get it darker.
on 20 January 2013
I bought this for my wife to colour sugar pine cones for a decoration for our Christmas cake. The colour was perfect. The item was delivered promptly and well packaged. Would certainly recommend.
on 23 May 2013
Great for colouring fondant or marzipan but can be used with a little alcohol as a paint. Excellent strong colour without having to use a lot of it. Would recommend.
on 27 July 2013
this brown is sort of pale brown colour,really not nice with cupcake icing as it looks soo bad..if u looking for a lovely brown then this is not the one...
on 22 December 2014
You can't go wrong with Sugarflair products, they're my favourite. Great quality at reasonable price. I would recommend.
on 6 June 2013
This paste is ideal for teddies or trees to make them more realistic. Paste colour is so versatile for sugarcrafting
on 28 September 2012
Good thick paste - can get a decent brown colour without changing the consistency of the icing. Would buy again.
on 27 October 2011
Ordered pm 2 days previous. It was dispatched immediately, no problems at all. Will definately be using these again. Excellent, excellent service, excellent product, thankyou :-)
on 22 November 2013
Does exactly what it says on the bottle, easy to use a little goes a long way, lovely finish. Thankyou
on 6 March 2015
I wanted this as a salt free colour for gravy and it works perfectly in even the smallest quantity.

See one answered question