on 10 January 2013
I found I needed just a couple of dabs with a cocktail stick to achieve a nice strong authentic shade. It's very good with sugarpaste as it doesn't seem to change the texture of the icing, unlike liquid colourings.

It was delivered very promptly and arrived in excellent condition. I am sure I will be buying more colours from this seller.
on 17 December 2013
This is the first time I used a paste colour. It is perfect and gave me the exact colour I wanted. I had read the raving reviews of Sugarflair Colours and wasn't disappointed. I also took the tips of previous posters and used the colour with the tip of a toothpick and kept doing it carefully until I got the right colour after about doing that 5 times. That hardly equalled half a drop! Lovely.
on 21 January 2013
I used this to colour to make small feel for cup cakes and a perfect colour. You do only need a little amount, this is a good make and literally just the tip of a cocktail stick was sufficient. It also does not make the icing too sticky as it is a paste.
on 28 March 2013
this colour is quite dark for baby blue I assumed it would be quite light blue but it does come out quite dark again you can only use a tiny amount and it still comes out dark
on 11 March 2013
bought to do nephews christening cake not used yet but will be doing this month but used this product before and very pleased with them, delivery was quick :)
on 9 February 2016
I find the thick texture really difficult to work with. I prefer squeezy bottles rather then pots. Getting the gel out of the tub is pain in the but.
on 26 May 2014
Love the colour. Very vivid and hardly any paste required for baking large amounts and colour the same after cooking. Great value for money.
on 7 March 2014
Colour looks fab and can be adjusted to different depths of blue. Will be using lots for cupcakes and butter icing
on 6 January 2013
Great colour, would say to add very little at a time to get the desired shade. I would recommend this product.
on 5 August 2013
Great product but be careful how much you use, only need a small amount for it to be baby blue