- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.20 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
SUCK UK Paper Watch
|Price:||£5.66 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.84 (25%)|
- Made from Tyvek (a tear-resistant paper-like material)
- Digital display with an adjustable strap (smallest size 12 cm)
- Blank white so that you can create your own design
- Includes 2x LR41 button cell batteries
- A great gift for creative types who have a tendency to be a bit late!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Suck UK's Paper Watch - a watch made from tear-resistant paper-like material to bring out the creativity in yourself and others!
Decorate your own Paper Watch with bright, detailed designs or pass on a blank white canvas to a friend and watch them produce something lovely - This watch can be any style you want, decorate it yourself with pen and pencil, markers, paint, glitter… express yourself!
The Paper Watch isn’t waterproof to 100m, but it’s tougher than it looks, has an adjustable strap, long-life battery (2xLR41 button cell) and infinite possibilities. The Paper Watch has a digital display and adjustable strap to fit as many handsome wrists as possible (smallest wrist size is 12cm).
To get inspiration for your Paper Watch, and see numerous designs from our customers and design team, visit our website at http://www.suck.uk.com/products/paperwatch/#gallery
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Bad things -
- its hard to rub out pencil marks when you make a mistake
- felt tips run really easily on it so unless you are doing a big design, don't use them.
- same with ballpoint pens
- Biro doesn't work on it because it has a slightly shiny texture
- in general its pretty hard to make it actually look good.
Good points -
- pencil and pencil crayons work quite well on it so long as they are sharp
- it is pretty fun and unique.
- i haven't tried paint but i would imagine that most would be ok.
i wouldn't get this unless you are ok with it turning out looking rubbish or your a reasonably good artist.
having said that the price is good, it is quite fun, and so long as you stick to keeping it quite basic, most people should be ok.
Obviously people have to be careful what they do when they wear it but it is a brilliant idea for any creative person. Nobody else will have the same one.
However get a biro or a Sharpie and this watch becomes whatever you want it to be! How very cool is that!
I can say no more, you are only limited by your imagination!
good idea , but no point if it doesn't work . meh , il get a proper watch next time
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as little gifts for the kids at our wedding and they loved them.Published 6 months ago by Mr. James C. Belton
Brought as a present for my mum as a joke but had loads of fun with it.Published 8 months ago by Jade Davison