Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Jun 2008 19:24:03 BDT
I hate animes with english dubs, so much that I can't watch them without wincing. The voices just don't fit. Can anyone who's bought this tell me whether I can play it in japanese with english subtitles? Thankyou

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Jul 2008 20:19:41 BDT
H says:
It has both languages and subtitles for the Japanese. English dubs, unless done properly really annoy me, too. The English dub of this show nearly put me off it all together.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Aug 2008 22:53:40 BDT
Hey, Williams, I'm sorry but the DVD have Subs in Portuguese? I know already that have Eng. but I really want to know if has subs in Portuguese, please respond!

In reply to an earlier post on 2 May 2009 21:41:39 BDT
luke glennon says:
HI yes you can play it in japanese with english sibtitles just go into the settings/options menu.
wishing you well luke.

Posted on 26 Oct 2011 02:30:19 BDT
Jordan Scott says:
Most UK DVDs of anime - those from MVM, Manga and Optimum Releasing (now StudioCanal) - are those encoded by Madman in Australia and are made for Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Republic of Ireland, and therefore have only original-language and English dub and subtitle options. Never Portuguese.

However, some of Manga Ent.'s release are from not Madman but the French Kazé (look for the Kazé logo on the box), and Beez's DV and BDs are for the UK and other European countries. These can have subtitle and dub options for other European languages, but it's hard to tell which as the same discs have different boxes for each country and these don't detail what languages they have other that the original and that of the intended country. But I don't think the Naruto boxes are among these; by the lack of a Kazé logo and predating when Manga started collaborating with them I'd say they're Madman jobs.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  3 Jun 2008
Latest post:  26 Oct 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Naruto Unleashed - Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Naruto Unleashed - Complete Series 1 [DVD] (DVD - 2013)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (41)