Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Aug 2010 18:08:41 BDT
Why doesn't Amazon specify whether a DVD has subtitles or not? For some, subtitles are an essential prerequisite before buying.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Jan 2012 09:24:35 GMT
Tell me about it! I'm hard of hearing and need subtitles. I have to waste time asking the buyer if they have subtitles, wait around for an answer before i can buy. Sometimes it takes ages for them to reply too! its just annoying as well i wish Amazon would make it a MUST! meaning the advert wouldnt go up if you hadn't checked. It would be so much easier if it was that way. Then i wouldnt need to worry about sending back dvds that dont have them or whatever the case may be! something's gotta give!

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Jan 2012 09:27:41 GMT
It would certainly help both buyers and sellers. I've ended up buying quite a few dvds and have to send them back. I don't want to keep DVDs if they are no good to me.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  17 Aug 2010
Latest post:  12 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about