Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Feb 2010 09:56:25 GMT
DEW1 says:
As i am partially deaf,subtitles are for me the most important factor when buying a DVD, i have been greatly disappointed many times,when purchasing films or tv shows on this format,thinking subtitles will be par for the course,and they hav'nt, it would be great when anyone is selling DVD's if this information could be added, has anyone else had this problem?Without subtitles I do miss most of what's going on in the film etc.,

Posted on 3 Nov 2011 16:46:17 GMT
Last edited by the author on 3 Nov 2011 16:47:16 GMT
AHM says:
I too have hearing problems and I make it a rule if I cannot get a definite answer that a particular DVD has subtitles I do not buy it, and if I am assured that it does have subtitles and then it proves not to have subtitles, I return it for a refund and demand a reimbursement of postage. Subtitles are very important when you are deaf but the attitude from some places, but not all is "Tough!" so when I get misinformed I kick up a fuss and hope that next time they remember to treat a deaf person with more consideration.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  14 Feb 2010
Latest post:  3 Nov 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Holly & The Ivy [DVD]
The Holly & The Ivy [DVD] by Ralph Richardson (DVD - 2009)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (52)