Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Nov 2008 17:09:20 GMT
Last edited by the author on 16 Nov 2008 17:12:57 GMT
Laur says:
Can anybody please tell me what subtitle languages are available in this box set? I don't understand why Amazon doesn't provide this useful information.

Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Nov 2008 09:51:49 GMT
Luis Marques says:
Yes I totally agree!!! I would probably buy DVDs from Amazon if I knew the available subtitles by DVD or set of DVDs! I'm portuguese and when I'm interested in buying a DVD I always have to make the same question... and in the majority of cases I don't receive any feedback. I think that the subtitles should be a mandatory information in the product details. More, and for certain, faster businesses would arise for Amazon and the client would be most pleased with the service!

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Nov 2008 12:00:02 GMT
Nunsa says:
I 100% agree with Luis. Why doesn´t Amazon provide the subtitles information? I buy a lot of DVD's from Amazon but before i buy something i have to make a full research in other sites to see if there is any subtitles. For me as Portuguese is very important and i'm sure that most of the Amazon buyers agree with the subtitles information in the page product alongside with the others specs.

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Nov 2008 16:57:43 GMT
Luis Pereira says:
Hi! I'm portuguese as well and I already ordered the box... should be arriving next week so I'll post the available subtitles :D
Can't wait :D

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2008 18:25:00 GMT
Nuria Ribera says:
Hi! Just got the box. Audio track is in English only, and subtitles are available in: English, French, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish and Icelandic.

Odd choice, dont you think?

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Dec 2008 22:30:52 GMT
Well, I'm Danish - so I'm very happy to hear this! Thanks a lot.

Btw: I agree whith the above mentioned - Amazon is not great in this regard, I must say. I have asked them specifically on this product to provide details on subtitling. But I got a standard answer which offered no help at all.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Dec 2008 20:43:47 GMT
Joske says:
OMG really? can anyone confirm this?

this would be excellent (I speak Dutch but I'd even settle for English subs) as the Pound has dropped so much in value it's almost equal to the Euro, making this 50% cheaper than the same box set in stores here in Belgium!

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jan 2009 15:28:34 GMT
S. Flota says:
Do you know if includes spanish subtitiles?

Thanks a lot!!

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jan 2009 09:46:48 GMT
Labrousse says:
HI,
I received my box yesterday and, in mine:

Saison 1 to 8 subtitles are:
english, french, dutch, swedish, norwegian, danish, finnish, icelandic

Saison 9:
english, french

Saison 10:
english, dutch.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Jan 2009 19:54:11 GMT
Johanna K. says:
Thanks a million, you just made my day!

I just spent ages in different sites looking for info on subtitles and finally found a disappointing answer of all the other languages you just mentioned, but not Finnish" That is usually never the case but I really needed the confirmation.

Amazon, you owe big time - to Nuria =)
Well, happy laughters to all of us fans!

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jan 2009 08:58:16 GMT
U. Shens says:
thank you (and others) very much for the information.
And I agree - Amazon should include info about subtitles. I'm so tired of browsing other sites for this information.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Feb 2010 11:46:16 GMT
oi ja tem a box dos friends? tem legendas em Português?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  16 Nov 2008
Latest post:  14 Feb 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about