on 29 February 2016
Sorry others had a bad experience but mine came just how it said in the picture, red, green and blue. Take standard size stumpy cartridges, you just have to make sure when you put one in you push it down till you get a pop, same as every other fountain pen. I have the red one my daughter has the green and the blue is a spare. I find writing with my pen that it writes better than my other two fountain pens which are both good makes. I find the ink is very evenly spread as I write leaving no blobs or excess ink blobs and its just so smooth to write with it makes lots of writing an easier task to complete.
If I had one gripe it would be that when its been stood for a day or soyou have to either give the ink cartridge a squeeze and give it a flick if the wrist to get the pen to start writing again. However I've not found a fountain pen yet that writes as soon as the pen touches paper after its been stood for a while.
on 5 January 2013
The picture shows 3 different coloured pens I got 3 the same all pink for my son ! Don't bother ordering these if they are for a boy as they are useless.
on 25 January 2016
Long lasting and pretty pens!
on 27 July 2014
Standard ink cartridges do not fit, waste of money