To address everything I feel about this item, I'll make points of the good and bad.
- Material is soft and fleece-like on the inside, making it great for spring/fall
- Design looks as promised
- Fairly durable, stitching is acceptably strong and thick
- The hood has a weird point at the top, but that's very minor and just a pet peeve of mine
- It has a funky smell when just taken out of packaging, but I will try washing it to fix this
- The button holes for the "straps" on the front are slightly too small for the buttons, but can be forced through
Though this isn't either good or bad, it's just a tip: THIS ITEM IS XXL in the Asian size chart. That is roughly a large (depending on the brand of course) in American sizes. For instance, I'm a 120 pound and 5' 5" tall female, and this fits me quite loosely but not enough to look too silly.
Overall I really like this item. It's always a gamble when purchasing things in foreign sizes, especially with reviews saying the quality/durability is lack; luckily I gambled and consider this a win. c: