on 7 October 2015
I read all the reviews about these and it seemed a bit hit or miss to be honest, but they didnt cost much and I had boxes of of the nescafe dolce gusto pods cluttering up my kitchen and the other options seemed really expensive so I thought I'd give it a go.

They are ok, nothing more. It took a little bending and squeezing of the supports to stop the pods just falling out of the tracks in into the middle area when I was loading them in.
But once I did that, and frankly it didnt require superhuman strength(!) they have been great. They are clean and tidy, they dont take up much space and anyone who wants a drink can see the options quite easily. They spin on the axis without giving the impression they might topple over.

All in all Im quite pleased, especially for the price.

It has to come down from 5 star to 4 purely because it took a little adjusting to make sure everything fit, and thats not really great design. It should just work out the box. But it wasnt that much trouble.
on 16 January 2016
i think this product is awesome... my fiance bought me ( a humble student and mum ) a coffee machine, for arguements sake lets call it a 'gusto dolce' 😉 and i had a selection of boxes cluttering the side while i had my fill, and decided which flavours i actually like... one of my young daughters was online looking at playdough sets ( oh the joys ) and said those immortal words " x's mummy has this and her kitchen is nicer than yours "... cue inner churning and swallowing of words, a quick look on amazon and this mummy now has a yummy ( relatively speaking ) kitchen side, and a proud daughter who thinks its "cool, looks like at a cafe "... from a nearly ten year old, i will take that praise 😀 as described, i love it already. Thank you.
on 20 February 2016
Having given this a terrible review yesterday, I felt I should revise it. I now realise I was loading it incorrectly. You have to slide the pods in so each one overlaps the one below it in the correct way. The first one sits flat at the bottom, the next one stands up, then all the others should go in with the bottom edge overlapping and sitting in front of the previous pod. They all have to sit in that way to train them to fall down properly. After giving a one star review yesterday, I think four is fair enough and if they didn't get stuck and need a nudge now and then, I'd give five.
on 13 September 2015
I am very sorry to have to say this - but, stylish, it may be -but fit for purpose it definitely is not !!! I have spent a couple of hours this afternoon attempting to place pods in the holder - all to no avail .I suspect the Coffee pods were either too small across the diameter, or the coffee pod holder was made with the uprights spaced too far apart. Either way, the pod holder has been gathering dust since its delivery at the end of April 2015. I should have sent it back! but too late now - it was only £11.79 and I have pup it down to experience!
on 29 November 2014
This is not up to the job. The pods are not retained securely and will fall into the centre as they slide down. Useless!
on 4 March 2015
They do the job, however it does fail when you use the 4 sides as it seems overfilled and pods fall down the middle.
on 24 March 2015
Nice quality and finishing but agree with other viewers that pods fall into the middle if there aren't many pods either side to create a snug fit. Once it's half full there's a knack to keeping them in place. Takes up a small surface area and all the pods at nice and organised, and easy to use. Not bad for the price to hold 32 pods:
on 5 December 2015
I was a bit concerned about buying this after all the negative reviews, but this is actually a great item! If loaded properly the pods dont slip out, and its alot easier to find what i want instead of rummaging through piles of boxes. Im so impressed, Ive ordered a 2nd one
on 17 November 2015
It looks the part when fully loaded but this product is slightly disappointing in terms of how the pods are loaded into it. Quite often they don't stay within the guidelines as they drop and end up falling into the middle and it's a bit of an exercise to get them out frequently resulting in having to start the process over. The same difficulty occurs when removing the pods from the bottom. If you are not careful when you pull the bottom pod out when the ones above drop down they fall often out of alignment. Would not recommend this product
on 15 March 2016
Ordered this item last week. Was a bit worried after reading reviews but it was exactly what I wanted. I had pliers at the ready just in case. Arrived yesterday so ahead of expected delivery. Nearly packaged and perfect. Really impressed. Looks good and didn't need any tweaking at all. Coffee pods fit nicely and it rotates. Was a bit taller than I thought but that was my fault for not looking at the measurements. Really pleased with this product, great value compared to others.
review image