- Get your wardrobe winter-ready for less with up to 70% off your favourite brands.
Image not available for
|Price:||£4.27 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £10. Details|
|You Save:||£0.22 (5%)|
Tom says ”I love inventing products which make life better. The S-file follows the curve of the nail, making filing quick and easy. I hope you enjoy it.”
Stylfile story: "Watching my sister file her nails one day, I hit upon the idea of a curved file. The curve of the S-file follows the nails’ natural shape, making it easy to achieve a great-looking finish, even when using your ‘other’ or non- dominant hand. For a professional finish, use one surface to shape and the other to smooth. As an engineer I've specially selected the abrasive to be long lasting--the S-file lasts up to 12 months.”
Always file from the nail edge towards the centre, then repeat, filing from the other edge of the nail. The S-file’s curve is designed to make this quick and easy. With use the S-file will wear out and will need to be replaced.
The Stylfile collection also includes the S-buffer a curved buffer which effortlessly creates sparkling nails and the Emergency file Mini S-file and Mini S-buffer for nail emergencies. Aventom Ltd has Patents, Design Registrations and Trademarks protecting its inventions.
Hints and tips:
1. For a professional finish, use one surface of the S-file to shape and the other to smooth. Always file the S-file from the edge of the nail to the centre as this prevents breakages
2. Use the curve of the S-buffer to follow the nail bed’s natural curve, as this makes buffing and filing easier even when using your 'other' or non- dominant hand
3. Polishes and products can be tiresome, to create a salon quality perfect polish simply use the S-file and S-buffer to file the surface of the nail
4. When using the S-file glide smoothly over the nail, always going from the left inward, then the right inwards. Sawing will only cause your nails to break, flake and split
5. Buffing can improve your nails' appearance and circulation. Using the S-buffer, smooth over the nail surface in one direction, as this gives a healthy shine and prevents the nails from overheating
Would you like to give feedback on images?
This nail file is one of the best I have used, apart from the glass type. It is so easy to use and I get the rounded edge I want without filing away half my nail growth. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Catfish Knight
This has got to be The Worst nail file ever!!! Thought I'd give it a go after reading the reviews, despite the price. IT IS AWFUL! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Read morePublished 7 days ago by al-1
Bought these as stocking fillers for Christmas. Havn't heard back yet what people thought of them when use them.Published 25 days ago by Elite Sue
My wife thinks it is very good and an improvement on metal nail files.Published 25 days ago by mr;p.j.capron