Stylfile S-file Nail File
|Price:||£4.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.49 (11%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- S-file shape is specially designed to follow the natural shape of your nail
- Makes filing quick and easy, with two-step file to shape and smooth nail
- Especially useful when using your other or non-dominant hand
- High quality abrasive lasts up to 12 months
- From Lord Sugar and Inventor Tom Pellereau, winner of The Apprentice 2011
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Never use the S-file on the nail bed. Please always read the label and use this product as instructed.
Winner of the 2011 Apprentice, Tom Pellereau has launched the must-have beauty accessory range for 2012. The Stylfile collection, a range of nail files designed with a unique curved shape that follows the natural shape of the nail, is the latest invention from Tom who won the esteemed prize of going into business with Lord Sugar. With two different abrasive sides, the all new S-file is the two-step nail file that shapes and smoothes the nail.
Tom says ”I love inventing products which make life better. The S-file follows the curve of the nail, making filing quick and easy. I hope you enjoy it.”
Stylfile story: "Watching my sister file her nails one day, I hit upon the idea of a curved file. The curve of the S-file follows the nails’ natural shape, making it easy to achieve a great-looking finish, even when using your ‘other’ or non- dominant hand. For a professional finish, use one surface to shape and the other to smooth. As an engineer I've specially selected the abrasive to be long lasting--the S-file lasts up to 12 months.”
Always file from the nail edge towards the centre, then repeat, filing from the other edge of the nail. The S-file’s curve is designed to make this quick and easy. With use the S-file will wear out and will need to be replaced.
The Stylfile collection also includes the S-buffer a curved buffer which effortlessly creates sparkling nails and the Emergency file Mini S-file and Mini S-buffer for nail emergencies. Aventom Ltd has Patents, Design Registrations and Trademarks protecting its inventions.
Hints and tips:
1. For a professional finish, use one surface of the S-file to shape and the other to smooth. Always file the S-file from the edge of the nail to the centre as this prevents breakages
2. Use the curve of the S-buffer to follow the nail bed’s natural curve, as this makes buffing and filing easier even when using your 'other' or non- dominant hand
3. Polishes and products can be tiresome, to create a salon quality perfect polish simply use the S-file and S-buffer to file the surface of the nail
4. When using the S-file glide smoothly over the nail, always going from the left inward, then the right inwards. Sawing will only cause your nails to break, flake and split
5. Buffing can improve your nails' appearance and circulation. Using the S-buffer, smooth over the nail surface in one direction, as this gives a healthy shine and prevents the nails from overheating
Never use the S-file on the nail bed. Please always read the label and use this product as instructed.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Positively, I found the emery texture lasted a long time, and the curved shape did add to the ease of filing my nails without causing damage. It now seems to be selling for a cheaper amount which I feel is nearer to what it's worth, whereas I paid over £5 for it.
However, this is an expensive product considering all it offers are two sides of an emery board attached to a bright piece of plastic. You wouldn't carry it with you as it's quite large and I'd be worried about the plastic breaking, so for a handbag, the smaller, basic emery boards are better. Since buying this I have bought a shape and buffer emery board with 7 different surfaces, and paid a similar amount. I have found that I have not missed using the stylfile s-file, and can no longer remember where it is. This suggests it is not that a useful or revolutionary product to bother spending much money on, but it did the job well.
Bought yesterday and tried to use today, but gave up when after ten minutes I had only managed to file two nails! And not even very well. This is no emery board, its a bit of strangely shaped slightly rough stuff. Rather annoyed that I wasted money when all I actually wanted to start with was a good nail file!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is not for for everyone. I find it better than any other, that's why i purchased 3. They are increasingly hard to find in stores.Published 3 days ago by Maggie Caldecourt
This is the best nail file I've ever used! The shape makes it very easy to shape the nail exactly how you want it. Definitely would recommend.Published 1 month ago by Niamh Scott
It really does feel easier to file my nails using the curve of this device, and I use the convex curves for stubborn areas/toes etc.Published 1 month ago by Dawn S
Well, it's a file, curvy file, but still a file. I've purchased as gifts so no idea how good a quality they are to use. but they look fine, well packaged and well parcelled. Read morePublished 2 months ago by G. Andrews
The shape of this file makes it much easier for me to file my nailsPublished 2 months ago by Mrs Joan Stacey
Brilliant but had to buy with something else so amazon could justify post costsPublished 3 months ago by mi55moppett