|Price:||£4.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Tom says ”I love inventing products which make life better. The S-file follows the curve of the nail, making filing quick and easy. I hope you enjoy it.”
Stylfile story: "Watching my sister file her nails one day, I hit upon the idea of a curved file. The curve of the S-file follows the nails’ natural shape, making it easy to achieve a great-looking finish, even when using your ‘other’ or non- dominant hand. For a professional finish, use one surface to shape and the other to smooth. As an engineer I've specially selected the abrasive to be long lasting--the S-file lasts up to 12 months.”
Always file from the nail edge towards the centre, then repeat, filing from the other edge of the nail. The S-file’s curve is designed to make this quick and easy. With use the S-file will wear out and will need to be replaced.
The Stylfile collection also includes the S-buffer a curved buffer which effortlessly creates sparkling nails and the Emergency file Mini S-file and Mini S-buffer for nail emergencies. Aventom Ltd has Patents, Design Registrations and Trademarks protecting its inventions.
Hints and tips:
1. For a professional finish, use one surface of the S-file to shape and the other to smooth. Always file the S-file from the edge of the nail to the centre as this prevents breakages
2. Use the curve of the S-buffer to follow the nail bed’s natural curve, as this makes buffing and filing easier even when using your 'other' or non- dominant hand
3. Polishes and products can be tiresome, to create a salon quality perfect polish simply use the S-file and S-buffer to file the surface of the nail
4. When using the S-file glide smoothly over the nail, always going from the left inward, then the right inwards. Sawing will only cause your nails to break, flake and split
5. Buffing can improve your nails' appearance and circulation. Using the S-buffer, smooth over the nail surface in one direction, as this gives a healthy shine and prevents the nails from overheating
Would you like to give feedback on images?
My wife loves this file and she has used it daily for months.Published 25 days ago by PARVINDER NIJJAR
Useless product. The emery board is not coarse enough to file your nails. The S shape is pointless and means you can only have a curved nail. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sarah Williams
This is so good! I bought one for my daughter before and lasted ages so now had to replace it. She says it's the best one she's ever had!Published 1 month ago by Louise C
I have very short and flimsy nails, they don't need filing too much really.
This file has 2 sides. Read more