- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Barrington Stoke (1 July 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1842996622
- ISBN-13: 978-1842996621
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.1 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 959,015 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Stumps (Most Wanted) Paperback – 1 Jul 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Stumps is a nightmare beyond the usual problems a family moving into a new house anticipate. The Morgan's have had problems in their marriage and see their new home in the country as a way to start a fresh. Colin has a new job and discovered the ideal house when he drove by and noticed the for sale sign after the job interview. It's surrounds are a bit overgrown and it while trimming the long grass that the family discover a number of hand carved and finished tree stumps surrounding the house. They didn't notice them hidden in the grass when they looked at the house before purchasing but didn't go searching through the long grass so assume they were there then. However not long after discovering the stumps Colin starts acting strange (kind of like Jack Nicholson in The Shining). He's becoming not just a danger to himself but also his children and their visiting neighbours. Bridget is having terrifying dreams about what Colin is up to and when she wakes up and finds Colin missing is terrified by noises and things she sees in the woods while searching for him. Is Colin doing these things, and where have all the kitchen knives gone?