on 4 September 2013
very pleased with the overall appearance of the watch, the quality is very acceptable and hopefully it will run smoothly for years to come. the only major fault is the date panel, which is so minute that they might not have bothered to include it. you need amazing eyesight and a magnifying glass to see it!! should be at least twice the size.
bev meyers
on 6 January 2015
Lovely watch, tiny date but this is clear from photos and description. Packaged very nicely.
on 13 February 2015
This is a suberb wrist watch, it's slightly larger than I thought it would be, but that is my fault as I didn't look at the website description properly (I have got a new puppy and I'm like a kid in a candy store). As I said, it's a great watch and I am dying to show it off to my buddies. I love the colour of the strap and the watch face, which is the main reason that I bought it!
on 7 March 2015
This watch doesn't keep time - I only bought it just over a month ago and can now see it loses about five minutes to ten minutes a week.
on 25 May 2015
Too Big very large screen very uncomfortable to wear otherwise nice watch and good value
on 11 September 2013
Sorry for bad English.
When I recieve my watches it was at not working codition because battery were empty.
Plus about 5 pounds to install new battery.
on 7 January 2015