on 31 March 2013
When looking at offers around watches I often think "that is too good to be true" and more often than not once I've done my home work that turns out to be the case. However, this watch caught me eye because of its good looks and reviews of the makers quality made me part with some of those great British pounds. I've now had it for a couple of weeks and I'm so glad I made the purchase - the movement appears reliable and the quality of the casing and strap are robust. I also get lots of positive comments from others about the general good looks.One word of warning though...if you have a small wrist check the size as it's not the smallest face.
on 31 July 2013
Not Good.

This watch does not keep the right time -- running slow - I have already returned one watch which I am sure you have charged me twice for ...and do not want to chance returning this one disapointed...
on 10 March 2013
I own this watch and from the first moment I held it felt a quality watch I have never seen the make before and I did like the look so I had to buy,I am very happy I did,quality is suberb worth every penny I totally recommend this watch and I amStuhrling Original Men's 175B.331575 Lifestyles Concorso Cabriolet Automatic Date Black Watchalready looking for my next Stuhrling automatic I cannot voucher for quarzt.
on 29 November 2014
Was a present. Well presented and as described.