on 22 April 2013
The watch is outstanding quality, but I misunderstood the size. which really too large for slender my wrist and i have returned it. I shall be choosing another in due course, but will take care to make sure i have chosen the correct size.I am sorry that this watch was larger than i thought because it really is very,very good, beautifully made and presented.
on 10 June 2013
Its even better in real life, and I felt like a million pounds when opening up the special leather snap box it arrived in which clearly had a lot of time spent on it, making it look and feel the same as I felt at the time, gazing inside feeling like a volcano ready to arrupt with a tangible sense of Anticipation and Excitement which was just increasing with every minute past.

and Snugly concealed within awaiting to be revealed was this pronominal timepiece...

Its big bright and bold and of a fantastic quality. I love the blue and gold combination and when I slipped it on around my shaking wrist it was like sinking my face into the softest of pillows, just effortless! It is so comfortable to wear and easily takes the crown off of my other watches outshining them all.

The quality is just priceless and for the money it is a real steal!
on 2 January 2013
Got this watch for Christmas from my wife and I really love it. The watch is semi automatic so you need to wind it to initiate its initial ticking but once you wind it, just watch it go. The strap is a buckle type which is easy to use and the strap is very comfortable. I love the face as you can see all the wheels & gogs moving as the second hand moves around the face. I have wound the watch twice since Christmas and I am really pleased with it. I would definitely purchase another Stuhrling Orginal watch in the future.
on 31 October 2012
Very pleased with watch. Nice detailing and high quality. Brought as present for someone who loves watches and appreciates Stuhrling. Would definitely recommend this make.
on 10 July 2013
I bought this watch as a present for my husband. The watch is everything he wanted - it is accurate, stylish and comfortable to wear.

I would certainly recommend it.
on 7 December 2014
bought as a Birthday present for my husband he loved it beautiful box and lot of information about the watch
on 18 January 2015