on 16 December 2013
This is a great product. Well made and fits my tab 3 perfectly. The screen goes into stand by as soon as you close the cover. It does not add much bulk to my tablet and I actually prefer using it with the cover on as it helps the grip. The tablet can be viewed at 2 angles it works well in landscape but tends to be a little unbalanced in portrait mode. The item arrived very quickly and well packaged. I love this design of cover and have now bought 4 - 1 for each of my family.
on 4 May 2013
The case (plus screen and pen) arrived promptly and well packed. The case fits my N8010 securely, and I can rotate it to the position I require.... I can also rotate it so that I can charge it, whilst still in its case. The case its self is very sturdy, and i can flip it all the way over if need be. Because I have a note, I didn't need the pen, but for those who have a 10 tablet, this will be useful.
on 15 November 2013
I was wanting a case that didn't interfere with the screen and so this product was perfect, the tablet fits snug in the hard case which is easy to grip and easy to manoeuvre to the desired positioning. I was worried that the colour may be a little dull but the picture doesn't do it justice. Stylus and screen protector all included to keep your tab scratch free
on 7 November 2013
I managed to misplace/lose the stylus within hours (there's no purpose built storage for it), but the case itself appears to be standing up quite admirably to the wear and tear of daily life.
I have so far encountered one (minor, to me) drawback - as the stiffness been worked out of the leather (in just a couple of months) the case will no longer support the tablet in the most upright position in a portrait orientation.
For the price (when compared to similar products on offer elsewhere), I'm very happy.
on 25 June 2013
I bought this for a friend, she was really pleased with the price and quality, she had been looking to spend about £30 so couldn't believe the quality or the price. I was very pleased as it is sometimes worrying when purchasing for someone else.
on 13 March 2014
Bought this for my daughter for its protection mainly for holidays, it's very nice looks more expensive than what it is and the pen comes in handy too. Would recommend
on 1 February 2014
I really liked the look of this case and how it worked. I specifically wanted one that would swivel so it could be on stand in portrait position and this case did exactly that. However once I had put my tablet in it (and it fit in easily and snuggly) my tablet started freezing. The screen just completely did not work until I took the case off. I no longer use this case :(
on 25 June 2013
Received it quick and it is a good product for its price! Fits the tablet well and the rotation is a perfect feature.
on 19 November 2013
I've been using this since it arrived a few weeks ago to hold my Samsung Tab 10.1, it does everything it says on the box, and I feel happier knowing the tablet has some protection, it's also easier to see if I leave it lying around. My only minor quibble is that you have to open the case right up to get at the mini-usb port in order to charge the tablet, which is a pain. Perhaps there is a good reason for this, if so I'm sure someone will add it as a comment. Stylus Touch pen is also useful for keeping the screen free from smears (when I remember to use it!).
on 13 October 2013
I did like this product, but it wouldn't stand up for long, kept slipping down while I was using it, got a little annoying in the end so I usually don't bother standing it up now.