on 19 December 2013
I bought these because the holes in my ears had not been used for a long time. I needed a substantial sized stud to push through and leave in all the time. These worked great and are still in today. Backs are very secure and the gold front looks fine for every day use
on 11 November 2013
Bought these as lost one of my studs that I'd had for years.
They are great, strong & sturdy. Well pleased.
on 7 April 2013
very good for everyday wear.and for the money how could you go wrong.traditional plain stud go well in any ear.male or female.good back on them .never fall out.
on 28 April 2015
I would actually love to be giving these 5 stars, they are exactly what I was looking for after looking for ages to find studs like my originals (and now have sadly lost) When these arrived I was delighted, they are just like my old ones... I popped them in... brilliant.... then, the next day I tried to get them out to try in one of my new birth stone studs I ordered at the same time.....Disaster! I can't get them out. So, I am now stuck with my nice new studs until I can find someone I trust to go near my ears with a pair of pliers to get them off! Well, I wanted the ones that click on nice and secure, but I do want to be able to get them off when I want a change. So... 3 stars it is.
on 11 November 2015
I have lost so many butterflies and studs over the past few years, and was beginning to think that they just don't make them with tight fitting fasteners anymore. I actually bought these because another reviewer complained that they'd been hard to remove!
I have not had any difficulty putting them on or taking them off, but unclipping the butterfly fasteners does take a firm tug, which is what I would hope and expect when brand new.
They look good, fit comfortably, and I'm hoping to be wearing them for a long time to come.
on 29 January 2016
Best purchase ever! After yrs of pierced earrings and no problems I started getting a sore ear which seemed to close up. It was so painful and tried everything I could to sort it when I came across these studex earrings. I also bought the caflon solution to keep them clean. It was the best thing I did. After 2mths of real pain, that I thought my ear was infected inside, after 2days with these in they were so much better. You can sleep in them with no issue. So relieved.
on 7 April 2014
Struggled for ages to re-pierce my ears having not worn any earrings for several years, it was just too painful with ordinary studs. These did the job in a couple of minutes with absolutely no pain, probably due to the graduated end. Am more than happy.
on 27 April 2015
After losing countless pairs of earrings due to the backs falling off, I thought I would revert back to piercing studs as I know they don't budge. These are perfect and a fraction of the cost if bought from a high street piercing studio. Thanks.
on 10 October 2014
Brilliant, just what I wanted. As Im not allowed to wear earrings at work my pierced ears had started to close. These are small enough to be discreet, stay in as the butterfly is very good. No problems, will probably order some more pairs.
on 11 November 2014
A pain to get on, a pain to take off. On the other hand... bomb proof and reassuringly sturdy. My studs from the place I had my ears re-pierced basically disintegrated after a year, these keep trucking.

Awesome.