Social Inequality and Difference with Research Methods contains the key information for OCR A2 Unit G674, with examiners' notes and essential notes to deliver exam success. An exam section contains two sample papers with answers at A and C grades and detailed comments from AQA examiners on how to move up from a lower grade and secure a higher one.
OCR A2 Unit G674 Social Inequality and Difference with Research Methods contains all the key information for this unit. The revision content and exam practice sections are matched to the OCR 2008 specifications and include:
• Patterns and trends of inequality and difference
• Theoretical explanations of inequality
• Sociological explanations of the changing class structure
• Exploring sociological research into social inequality and difference
• Exam practice section with sample papers and answers
• Glossary of key terms