Organising your learning and social activities is key to enjoying your time at university and being successful in your studies - this is the only planner you need for your 2014/2015 year!
This diary and planner has been designed to help you note the events, meetings, deadlines and 'to do' lists that make up student life and will provide you with the practical and timely help advice that you need.
It's priceless features include:
- A first week checklist. The perfect list to ensure your university year starts without a hitch.
- Semester or term planner. An easy to reference planner, ensuring you know where to be and when.
- Monthly planner and 'to do' lists. A handy overview of any key events or reminders, enabling you to plan ahead and not to forget those important birthdays, social events, assignment deadlines and tutorials.
- Monthly and weekly study skills and strategy tips. A series of prompts that help to keep you organised and ahead of the game. These will help you be proactive and effective in your learning activities, ensuring you produce work that meets high standards and allowing you to reflect on what you've achieved.
- Planning resource section. This includes checklists, outline planning tables, practical reference information and advice. This section also includes essential features such as a personal budget planner and revision timetables.
Crammed with useful study skills hints and tips from the authors of the Smarter Study Skills series, this will be your indispensable guide to help you to manage your time, your studies, your money, your social life and much, much more...