on 30 May 2015
Too big, may be a man size. Postage was very slow. Thankfully they were cheep so no point returning them. Will keep them in the cupboard just in case a muscly man with sore calves decides to drop by :-)
on 21 July 2013
Cheap and nasty. Poorly made, stitching fraying already before use. Unfortunately one size doesn't fit all. i am a 5'10" average build with normal size legs - and these supports don't feel as though they are supporting at all. maybe if I had calves like Wayne Rooney they would feel a bit tighter. Not worth returning at the price but if you are looking for a calf support I suggest you pay a bit more for a more 'medical' product.
on 1 January 2015
excellent - got these after an injury during early days of starting jogging - took about 6 weeks to recover and used these for support when re-started programme - have worn them for every jogging session since, also during gym sessions - provide great support and would be very wary of running/jogging without them!
on 30 May 2014
bought these as my calf's have started to get sore when I run they do the job and its much more pain free for me to workout without pain
on 11 April 2014
Served their purpose effectively providing both support while running and comfort to the calf areas. I would recommend these anytime
on 10 September 2013
Great for money with a reasonable support with this supprts on this Cslf support. But are ok for the money
on 2 March 2015
Very good price . I would say I'm a good fit and build for most stereotypical Middle Ages uk males and they fit my calfskin perfectly, so unless you've got really large calf muscles or super skinny ones these pressure aids will fit perfect, and basically for the price you really can't go wrong .
on 15 May 2016
Just worn these for the first time at work. 11 hour shift on my feet loading pallets and lifting heavy boxes. Awesome support from something so cheap. Not tried while running yet bit if you need support on a budget these are perfect.
on 3 February 2014
These are exactly as described and look exactly as they do in the picture. Excellent support without being too tight. Nice soft material.
EXCELLENT for the price and arrived swiftly.
on 19 April 2016
Came faster than I expected.
Well packaged.
I used these for support to my calves when I was suffering from a shin splint. supported my injury well.

See one answered question