on 13 June 2013
These curtains look much better than the insect screen curtains I have used before. I bought two - either one each for the front and back doors or two for the front, depending on how they looked. I have decided to use both on our front door and purchase two more for the rear door. One on each would be OK but as the main purpose is to stop flying insects from entering the house, two provide a denser coverage.
I was worried that they might not hang straight as there were no beads to weigh them down, but they are fine and just the right length without the need to trim them. The picture on the website is a good representation of the curtain.
on 7 July 2013
They look really nice, so easy to hang,I have bought these before and was so pleased with them, and purchased another two for my daughter.
on 26 August 2013
This fits into our UPVC patio door on an adjustable rod which we bought separately. Really effective in keeping out the flies! Only drawback is if it is windy the strings get blown about.
on 13 September 2015
If you have small childen in the house do NOT put this up. My four year old has almost strangled himself with this blasted curtain, after it got wrapped around his neck while he was running through. While the string broke as he fell it left a wide, bleeding mark all the way around his neck :-(

It's used in our teen daughter's door way, and we have now taken it off.
on 21 May 2014
Well i've been looking for something to hang on our conservatory doors that would look nice & also keep out insects.
Must say` i'm really pleased with these .
They not only look nice but keep the insects out & easy to hang (like net curtains).
I used a cane just threaded the curtain tops through & hook on to some self adhesive hooks on the outer side (so they can easy be removed at a later date).
I also have dogs & they don't mind going in out through them
"excellant "
on 25 July 2015
This is lovely. I use it to separate two rooms, next to the back door. It looks really nice. It looks expensive and classy. Well worth buying if you're already looking. I might buy another and double up. The kids like running through it :-) it seems to be tangle resistant so far - I tangled it up badly as soo as I opened it, I made the mistake of looking at it before I was ready to hang - I folded it up, and it got very very tangled. But a couple of run throughs with my fingers and all was well. It's a silky material and your fingers just glide through, untangling, no hassle. Impressive. I have cats and their litter box is on the other side of where it's hung, the first time they wanted to go through it was very funny, all 3 sat staring at it meowing thinking it was some kind of wall. Had us in stitches! After guiding them through it twice each they got the message that they can walk through lol. I'd recommend this its very pretty. Also, delivery was extremely quick, I purchased a few different things on here at the same time, and this arrived first. Five stars for every aspect.
on 7 November 2013
Bought mainly because of the price as I wanted a "cheap and cheerful" solution to screen a doorway. Was delighted to find that it was better than expected and in fact looked great. Speedy delivery, great price and a quality piece of kit -what more could you ask for!
on 1 December 2014
Have used mine for a couple of years now and there have been the odd pull, and at the start I had to cut them to length and put a little bit of superglue on the ends individually - but that took about 10minutes.
The dog goes in and out regularly and it doesn't knot up, and when they are not use or needing to carrying things in and out I plait it up either leaving it hanging which looks good or hook it up at the side of the door. It has knotted a couple of times but just running my fingers through has got rid of any knots.
on 8 October 2015
Fabulous, delicate and functional, what more could you want! Used a telescopic net rod which is ideal. I've put it in kitchen doorway as removed door, use a hook either side of frame to hold it back to create a parting, looks great this way too. Ordered another for patio door. Excellent value and all round lovely product. I'm very fussy and I totally recommend this. Go for it, you won't be disappointed..
on 22 September 2015
Excellent fit for a door curtain, kept the flies out all summer and good quality.