Strike Back - Vengeance....Blu-ray

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 Dec 2012 07:56:36 GMT
Dave says:
In this age of technology why on earth is a Blu-ray version of such a phenomenal program even considered to be a non starter...the program is one of the best to be produced in a long time...Seasons 1&2 are amazing on Blu-ray, so why has some brainless numbskull decided to produce Season 3 (possibly the best season so far) only on DVD....????? It just doesn't make any sense, the person that made that decision must need there head read, if they even have a brain...!!

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Apr 2013 11:05:42 BDT
Antony says:
Agreed just brought series 2 and its stupid seoson 3 not on blu ray

Posted on 5 Feb 2014 14:13:21 GMT
May I suggest that, eventually, Strike Back, Seasons 3 and 4 will in fact appear on Blu-ray. That they have not done so initially is simply a marketing ploy - and one does not have to be a cynic to suggest otherwise. Because the series are so good, many of those who have seen the television series will want to buy them as soon as they are available - in the straight DVD format. Of course, once the same re-appears in Blu-ray, the temptation will be to buy this format also. The same procedure has occurred with so many television series and movies that it is only to be expected. Personally, I will await the complete box-set of all the series in the Blu-ray format before I will make a purchase. By that time I will be eager to re-visit all of the story-line and action.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  31 Dec 2012
Latest post:  5 Feb 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Strike Back: Vengeance - Series 3 [DVD]
Strike Back: Vengeance - Series 3 [DVD] by Philip Winchester (DVD - 2012)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (122)