on 3 June 2014
This isn't a slimming vest. In fact its barely even a vest. It is far to large to work, if you must order this accursed garment, purchase a smaller size than you usually would! The sizing on the product is different to on the site. This is because it is allegedly in Japanese Sizing. Do yourself a favour, stay away from this con of a product. Returns and problems are awful as well. This product doesn't work and this seller doesn't care.
on 18 April 2014
Although I purchased a large item it is far too small to put on.
It is not fit for purpose.
on 11 February 2014
I ordered size Medium in white. But received small in black. Could not be bothered to send it back. It is not strong enough to pull in the Christmas Excesses save the money and hold your tummy in when in company!!
on 14 August 2013
got it today, after few days,
with or without still the same,
if u gonna try it, go for the smaller one as maybe it works better.
on 6 June 2014
I admit I'm not exactly small, but I'm certainly not huge. I'd bought this thinking that it would tuck everything in a bit, shape up and slim it down a little. It does none of these, not even remotely - it's barely tight let alone slimming. It may possibly work if you've literally one or two pounds to shift (I'll check back if I reach that stage) but for a slightly larger shape, it does nothing.
on 26 December 2013
Chose this item mainly because of the price. It was definitely more reasonable than others. It looks and feels great once its on. The only drawback is trying to get it off again. It's quite difficult to get your arms out and get this over your head - however it always provides me with a laugh trying to get it off.
on 6 July 2014
Doesnt really help make you look slim but does kind of tone everything up for you. But i bought it for the back support it offers due to medical advice. For that job it seems to work nicely. Just wish it didnt have to be to pinchy but what do you expect from wearing what is basically a rubber band.
on 27 October 2014
WHEN I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT I THOUGHT IT WOULD OF BEEN THE RIGHT SIZE. IM NOT EXACTLY A SMALL PERSON BUT NOR AM I MASSIVE. I FIND IT VER THICK AND BULKY, I WISH I HAD LOOKED AT SIMILAR PRODUCT TO SEE THE COMPARISSON.
on 20 September 2014
I followed the guidelines for sizes and got a huge west. Not suitable for the purpose. Didn't have time to return it and now its still lying in its own packaging. A very expensive, unusable vest.
on 11 December 2015
I really didn't like this vest. It does what it's supposed to for the most part but the material is too flimsy and it loses shape. It's also quite visible under clothes, and feels cheap.