- Mass Market Paperback
- Publisher: Signet; Reissue edition (28 Mar. 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0451161920
- ISBN-13: 978-0451161925
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 2.5 x 12.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,518,317 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Stress without Distress (Signet) Mass Market Paperback – 28 Mar 1991
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This books has two important facets.
1. It defines stress on the body properly.
2. It outlines that altruistic egotism is the best way to live biologically. This philosophy is embodied in the phrase 'Earn Thy Neighbour's Love' as opposed to the usual 'golden rule'.
The first part is the book is quite technical - but stick with it. You will learn much. The second part is much easier to read and deals with the attitude you should take in order to be in line with the laws of nature with regards to stress.
All in all, worth a read. Applied knowledge, as they say, is the only knowledge worth having. :)
This book, by the most experienced investigator, explains it in detail.