on 26 June 2014
I would recommend buyer. They shipped and delivered early which I was more than happy with.
The product it self felt good material was a lot better than I thought it would be. The design was freaking awesome. Being a street fighter fan this art of ryu done justice. I did get people making positive comments towards this. Which was cool. However the girls well the girls didn't know anything about street fighter.
The reason why I didn't give a full stars is because the colour did fade after first wash :-(. However overall I was more then satisfied with this product and seller would recommend
on 17 April 2015
Fits as an "american" large, so you don't have to worry even if you're not super-thin. However the cotton naturally tends to shrink after the first washing (always wash it at 30°C!), so i would advise to order the size up if you are not entirely sure. The graphic it's awesome and it's somehow "classic", so you might want to try and wear it under a sport jacket. Another cool idea would be to cut the sleeves and use it for the gym, to have that "grown in the nineties" badass look.
on 14 January 2015
My brother who I bought this for loves it as it fits him well, a little big on the bottom for a small, the reason why I have given a 4 star is because he hasn't washed it yet as he's only just started wearing it, and wondering how much the print will get affected with each wash.
on 3 August 2015
would love to see these designs on slim fit tshirts for once....but still a great product
on 9 December 2015