on 2 April 2014
I have not been faithful in reading this daily but every time I dip into it it speaks to me where I am. Maybe it's not always what you want to hear but even then it is presented in a gentle, kindly manner, the manner of Jesus himself! One of the things I love about this devotional is the old language (which won't suit some) and beautifully chosen poetry and songs. There is comfort in ending the reading with one such poem. Do you feel tossed as in a mighty storm, are you wondering where God is in your trials, are you trying to trust God but you can't see your way out of it, then this devotional is for you. To bring you "Streams in the Desert"
on 3 July 2014
I am really enjoying this daily devotional and would thoroughly recommended it to you. It is spirit filled and brings God's wonderful life and truth right into the heart of my daily personal walk. Praise God!
on 3 July 2014
Have been finding this helpful, thought-provoking and a good length. I can recommend it as a daily resource for encouraging discipleship.
on 16 January 2014
I love this daily reading book best one I have ever had. Really blessed and challenged through it. It is a must
on 16 August 2014
It is really good, and must admit the day I received it the passages really spoke to me .
on 28 January 2016
I thoroughly recommend this app for daily spiritual input.l love the poems which often appear,copy them out sometimes to 're-read later. Would really miss it after using it for two years.
on 18 January 2016
Very pleased with this free Devotional book. As well as giving a reading for the day, it gives a bible reference & a memo of what the next's day reading will be.
on 23 January 2016
Beautiful devotional which is profound and challenging. App is easy to use and well done.
on 23 May 2016
I am enjoying this. Daily devotion and pleased I sent off for it
on 5 October 2015
Inspirational and so effective in quiet time studying