Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
Well I am almost 6fy and I have no problems riding the bike
9 Mar 2014 by Chris myers
votes
Hi, I have a stowaway and it suits my needs. It's not the best but for the money, I think it is good value. I found it straight forward to put together. I hope this has helped you,unless you want to spend more money.
6 days ago by Paul Barrett
votes
Earlier version I think
7 days ago by Chris myers
votes
Myself it is very poor l would not bye this bike again l went to a bike shop for them to put it together there said it is not worth 50 hope this helps you Vincent
8 days ago by vincent chalonder
votes
votes
Yes using allen key provided
23 days ago by Susan Heywood
votes
Hi, no it is not possible, also folding the bike is not so practical at least for us, it takes lots of energy and time.
27 Jun 2014 by S. Ahmadian
votes
There's a latch underneath or at the bottom on the cross batch, you need to loosen the nuts on the latch the pull the clasp, it is quite still, the frame will then fold. As I recall the instructions are completely useless; it was a case of just paying about with it to learn.
7 Jun 2014 by Dale-boy
votes
This is a very sturdy bike idel for ladies no cross bar it depends on how much you want it to fold this one only folds in half the seat has a quick release for removal but unable to fold the handel bars do not fold away other than that a very boog bike
6 Jun 2014 by Steve B
votes
No there is no carry bag for the bike. It takes about an hour when you fist get it.
7 May 2014 by Linda Mitchell
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers