on 9 November 2013
If you're wondering what the glue is like imagine the black stuff from Spiderman 3 that climbs onto him and gives him extra powers. It's like that except since we don't live in a superhero movie it won't let you beat up Sandman or pull Gwen Stacy. It will glue your wetsuit back together though.

If you've got a hole in your wetsuit, buy it, if you haven't, don't.
on 11 February 2015
I used this to fix a pair of waders with a small hole. Safe to say, the waders are waterproof once again!! A far better alternative to having to buy a new set of waders. Keeping this on hand in case of any future punctures!
on 5 October 2012
The tear I had in my wetsuit was repaired easily and effectively by using this Stormsure repair adhesive. The instructions were simple and easy to follow. I used my wetsuit for the Virgin London Triathlon swim and the repair was 100% effective in the water and when quickly removing it in transition 1. First class product.
on 13 September 2014
Prompt delivery and so easy to use. Decided on a two stage repair. Stick the tear and then do a patch to cover. Hardly needed the patch as the sticking job was easy. Just try to keep the top surface clear of any glue. Doesn't matter but might look neater! The first repair appears to be enough but I put a patch on as well! Really good but of course only time will tell but good so far!
on 29 January 2014
Bought this to repair our neoprene wellies which split across the toes. We followed the instructions carefully and have tried more than once with each of our three pairs of boots (two splits to each boot) and it just doen't work. The split just opens up again at the first wearing. Neoprene boots are so warm and comfortable, but they do split. I wish I could find something to repair them, but it's definitely not this adhesive.
on 8 August 2014
This stuff rocks - glued my wetsuit back together and they held for the week I was in the Red Sea, impressive considering it was the ankle cuffs that I glued and they get a hammering!! Would definitely use this stuff again.
on 15 December 2014
The packaging was substandard the blister pack was missing and although the tube was unopened and patches present the whole thing was selotaped over with wax paper and for all I knew items could have been missing from the packet. As regards the product itself its seems to have done the job beatifully with all nicks/gashes in my tri-wetsuit seeming to have sealed together beautifully and very easily not tried it in the water yet but look forward to doing so and seeing how the repairs hold!
on 3 May 2013
used it for rips on my neoprene gloves and a tear in my wetsuit,bothworked fine, I would definitely recommend it.
on 11 June 2014
When the item arrived it had clearly already been opened and part of the packaging was missing. To keep the bits together it had just all been placed in a paper bag and then sealed in a secure postage bag. The fact it was all in a secure (unopened) postage bag means the sender intentionally and knowingly sent out a pre-opened item despite selling it as brand new. Very disappointed they'd mislead customers like that!
on 11 April 2013
I used the adhesive and patch to fix a small tear in the vinyl soft top roof of my car. Whilst it's not a wet suit the patch and adhesive proved ideal to repair a small tear in my car roof. I needed the fix to be both strong and flexible and so far the patch has held as I raise and lower the roof.

See one answered question