Would you like to finally stop your dog from eating poop, and avoid the hassle of countless hours of training and dodgy diet tips?
Well, this step-by-step manual shows you how to stop this disgusting and embarrassing habit. No longer will you need to enter into a battle of wills when your dog spies some poop in the park or yard!
In this 93 page guide, you’ll discover:
• Why dogs eat dog poop (and other animal poop)
• A quick quiz that finally answers your question: “Why does my dog eat poop?”
• Veterinary contributions on which diet and supplements can extinguish your dog’s craving for poop
• How you can quickly and easily organize your dog’s life so your dog no longer craves poop
• Simple, step-by-step training instructions (with color illustrations) that ensures your dog ignores poop, even when you’re not around
Mia, an experienced dog trainer, has helped thousands of owners train their own dogs to behave better. In fact, Mia’s clients compare her to Cesar Millan by calling her ‘The Áustralian Dog Whisperer.’ Other clients have compared her to Victoria Stilwell and Ian Dunbar, because Mia dispenses no-nonsense, practical advice that actually works.
Here’s what Naomi Aldred from Melbourne, Australia, says about Mia’s book: "I admit I was sceptical...but the difference your advice made is HUGE! Thank you for no more embarrassing moments in the park."
If you want solutions on how to stop your dog from eating poop, then get your copy at the kindle bookstore now.