"Stoked and Broke"
A Staycation Surfari Epic on Zero Dollars...Making their own boards, bamboo rickshaws, solar cookers, and hobo stoves, surfers Ryan Burch and Cyrus Sutton set off on a thirty mile, eight day walk through San Diego, CA. But what begins as a guide to taking a minimalist surfing journey, quickly becomes an examination of freedom vs alienation.
San Diego, Ryan Burch, Cyrus Sutton, Richard Kenvin, Lucas Dirkse, Eric Snortum, Glen Horn, Roberta Horn and Kneeboard Steve
by The Blank Tapes and Mike McCarthy
DVD Bonus Features:
* Gearing up: A Behind the Scenes look at the surfboards and supplies
* How To Make a Bamboo Rickshaw
* Glen's Life: Glen Horn gives a tour of Big Red and talks story
* Kneeboard Steve: The community speaks
* Deleted and Extended Scenes
**Subtitles in French, Spanish and Portuguese
**Dvd only viewable on Computers in Europe and Japan where you can change your region code- as it does not include region 2