Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 60 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Nov 2012 16:23:33 GMT
C. Lord says:
Would be nice if Amazon could offer some sort of stock update, Will we be receiving our consoles on launch day? what was the cut off date for launch day delivery etc? Seems a bit weird that you can still pre order all 3 console variations from Amazon for delivery on the 30th yet everywhere else is sold out??

Posted on 22 Nov 2012 23:34:14 GMT
S BISSET says:
According to a thread in the 32gb Premium Wii U forum (non ZombiU), someone said if you ordered before 4th Nov then its guaranteed for launch day. If you ordered after, you're in the queue, so probably a week or two after. Not sure if that applies to the ZombiU package though as that sold out of preorders first.
I order 2 months before launch so hoping ill get it on release day (booked the day off work and everything). Should hopefully see my account debited in the next few days to confirm the package is getting shipped.
Eitherway you'll get an email on, or just before release day to say when you'll receive it.
I know its a lot of guess work but im just thankful I ordered from Amazon and didnt jump on the Zavvi bandwagon because it was 10 cheaper. Theres no way they can hope to fill their order sheet on day 1.

If you're really worried, shopto.net are claiming if you buy the WiiU on or before 28th, they guarantee delivery on 30th. Seems a bold claim but they're staking a fiver on it for every customer.

Posted on 23 Nov 2012 10:20:24 GMT
jimbomassive says:
I *think* you can tell from your order status. I just pre-ordered both a ZombiU and Non ZombiU pack. The ZombiU pack has a delivery estimate of November 30th, whereas the other one says "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item."

So I guess that if your order has a delivery estimate of Nov 30th then you have been allocated stock, if it doesn't then you are in the queue.

Having said this, yesterday I was unable to pre-order the ZombiU pack (when adding to basket, I'd get a message saying that it wasn't currently available, but that I could sign up to be notified when it was - which is different from the usual pre-order). I'm not sure why this isn't the case today. I guess it's possible that some people found stock elsewhere and therefore cancelled. But if that were the case I'd expect there to be pre-orders queued up at Amazon, who would get the stock allocated to them.

Posted on 23 Nov 2012 14:03:02 GMT
C. Lord says:
I ordered on 17th of Oct and it does say estimated for the 30th which is all well and good but every now and then it says "Item not currently available" then a couple days later you can pre order again?? would be nice for them to put up a 'stock update' like they have with the other premium edition.

I guess if i don't get an email on wednesday then i won't be getting it launch day! just would like to know rather than having to guess!

Posted on 24 Nov 2012 22:00:15 GMT
Davey says:
When an items stock is fully purchased and they have no date for other stock so it says un available

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 13:39:50 GMT
I queried this with Amazon Customer Services this Morning. More concerned that they are only despatching via 1st Class post. They said that they are despatching today to allow two business days to arrive (Friday). So, some may even get their consoles, etc as early as tomorrow. My console is showing as despatching soon. They have guaranteed that it will arrive by Friday after I told them that if my items aren't showing as despatched today then I will cancel all my orders and go to the high street.

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 15:18:26 GMT
jimbomassive says:
Oh what! Please don't post here if yours arrives tomorrow, I'll be annoyed if I get mine a day later because I paid extra for guaranteed next day delivery instead of Royal Mail. :D

Happy gaming,
Jim

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2012 16:34:18 GMT
Ross1612 says:
So excited!

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 17:59:30 GMT
Well mine still says NOT YET DISPATCHED but with an Estimated Delivery of the 30th. After several bad deliveries from Amazon recently i really hope this one is on time.

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 18:07:25 GMT
E-mail confirmation received at 1pm advising that mine has been dispatched today. Home Delivery Network are the couriers.

I placed my order at the end of September, if that makes any difference?

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2012 18:43:16 GMT
Last edited by the author on 28 Nov 2012 18:51:05 GMT
Ross1612 says:
placed mine on the 30th of september, still at dispatching soon.

EDIT: Just got dispatched

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 18:59:27 GMT
Now says Dispatching Soon :-) fingers crossed.

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 19:30:44 GMT
ordered mine on the 22nd november and mine has been dispatched and is comming tomorrow delivery by dpd :)

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 19:53:27 GMT
N. McHale says:
Ordered mine 29th of September but not yet dispatched.

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 19:54:45 GMT
David says:
Ordered mine on the 15th of sept and still saying dispatching soon how come orders place after mine are getting dispatched sooner ? :(

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 20:04:01 GMT
W. Magee says:
ordered 17th September, still says "not yet dispatched". Id really love to know the logic behind a November order being dispatched before a September order?

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 20:06:49 GMT
N. McHale says:
It's possibly dispatched by what area you are in? such as orders sent from amazon usually reach me in a day so would normally be sent out on thursday if the expected date is friday.

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 20:07:46 GMT
I ordered mine on the 15th sept And it still says not yet dispatched. I contacted amazon who said they don't have stock and that none have been sent out yet, which is not what other people are seeing.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2012 20:08:54 GMT
David says:
I called amazon to ask that question and the customer service rep couldn't answer me lol

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2012 20:11:28 GMT
David says:
I doubt that is the case because my friend who lives 2 doors down ordered his on the 21st of nov and his was dispatched earlier today

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 20:13:42 GMT
N. McHale says:
I guess we just have to wait and see at this point really then.

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 20:14:01 GMT
W. Magee says:
Great another amazon clusterf***

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 20:25:57 GMT
Got an email around an hour ago saying been dispatched for delivery tomorrow but I'd taken Friday off work not Thursday, typical...! Fingers crossed it comes in the morning! I ordered my zombie wii u pack on the sept 17th if this helps anyone at all...

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2012 20:48:31 GMT
Last edited by the author on 28 Nov 2012 21:16:29 GMT
@ Mr. Sg Hamilton Who is the Carrier?

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2012 21:22:36 GMT
Good luck with Home Delivery Network just pray that yours get to you.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa30ab2b8)

This discussion

Participants:  35
Total posts:  60
Initial post:  22 Nov 2012
Latest post:  1 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nintendo Wii U 32GB ZombiU Premium Pack - Black (Nintendo Wii U)
Nintendo Wii U 32GB ZombiU Premium Pack - Black (Nintendo Wii U) by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii U)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (41)