on 8 April 2013
Could not get this app to work as wanted . It talked about an Add Sttock button which never showed on any page. A total waste of time. I deleted it and installed the Bloomberg App instead. ( Which works perfectly )
How do I give this app zero stars ? If I leave the field with no stars selected it says that I haven't made a selection !
on 10 August 2013
Just wasted my money as this app does not work. It will not allow any stocks to be added to the supposed portfolio as there is no add button available. A complete con and theft by Amazon for selling this and no way to get a refund. Absolutely disgusted and will buy nothing else from Amazon for their bloody useless kindle.
on 10 May 2013
Cannot get this app to work waste of money if only 63p
There are some very good stock tracking apps available which are free!!
on 9 April 2013
I downloaded this app and it simply didn't work, very disappointed, I have now removed the app from my Kindle
on 13 January 2014
When compared to the (free) Bloomberg app this is absolute rubbish. I couldn't get it to work properly - the screen wouldn't slide to allow access to the buttons. I never managed to get any stocks on the screen to see prices.