Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 October 2013
I like this book because of the illustrations and photos. There are some lovely projects to do which I'm looking forward to doing with my niece who I'm teaching to sew. Something for us all.
on 30 October 2013
If you like the style this is another Lynette Anderson production with ideas that go with her fabrics,buttons and accessories.
on 29 October 2013
Lots of ideas for sewing of all sorts of ideas, quilting and embroidery combine to make lovely items for your home
on 9 January 2014
I love Lynette Anderson designs, as well as her mix of small and large projects, some of which are ideal for gifts to friends. I have more recently returned to embroidery and being able to combine this with my patchwork is great fun and a different look to my work.
on 2 February 2014
Another fab book from Lynette Anderson full of lovely ideas to make your house a home. Clear written instructions easy to follow. Some of the patterns are actual size so no running around trying to find somewhere to enlarge to size. A fab addition to your sewing room.
on 17 December 2014
Was quite disappointed with this book. I think if I'd flicked through it in a book shop I wouldn't have bought it. It's just doesn't work for me but I am sure others would think it was great.
on 6 March 2014
I quite like the book - I bought it for a present for an elderly lady who is always making things and needs ideas. There were a few ideas but I would have liked more projects.
on 16 November 2013
As always Lynette's latest book is absolutely fantastic. Never disappointed with the quality and value of the books and the projects are all wonderful.
on 14 December 2013
Lynette's quirky designs always have that little bit extra. They are such fun to do and it is nice to have a mixture of hand and machine stiitching.
on 12 November 2013
Lynette Anderson never fails to please; was delighted to add this latest book to my collection. Detailed instructions, easy to follow.