Customer Discussions > Rage: Anarchy Edition (PC DVD) forum

Still not shipped ...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Oct 2011 09:09:55 BDT
Vielleser says:
It is still not shipped even though it was - according to Amazon - supposed to have shipped yesterday. Any news?

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 09:13:14 BDT
A. Green says:
Same here - What's up?

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 13:36:08 BDT
Snuffy says:
Mine was shipped yesterday and has just arrived.

But, was it not supposed to have a comic and a DVD of the the making of the game ? Cus mine has got neither.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Oct 2011 13:38:56 BDT
Vielleser says:
Lucky you. Mine is still not shipped. It'll not arrive in time for the weekend I fear.

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 14:12:12 BDT
Phoe says:
Mine has also not shipped, it appears something has gone awry on this particular product as Dark Souls (also released today) did ship yesterday for me.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Oct 2011 14:19:20 BDT
Snuffy says:
I ordered it on the 30 Of August but I changed the shipping to "expedited" on the 4th Of October. I can't tell you what it's like because it's still installing.

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 14:40:42 BDT
J. Burrell says:
Mine has now shipped with an expected delivery date of Wednesday. I've switched my Skyrim pre-order to Steam as I've taken the day off and can't take the chance of late delivery.

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 16:06:31 BDT
A. Green says:
Mine has changed to "Dispatching Soon"...

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 17:51:25 BDT
Jobo says:
Oh, I'm not the only one to ask whats going on. I preorderd weeks ago and it still not shiped. Dispatching Soon since yesterday....
When will it start its travell? I'm waiting! I hoped, that I coud play over the weekend but that I can forgot not, or?
I ordered the Anarchy Editon is that the reason?

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 17:54:46 BDT
Last edited by the author on 7 Oct 2011 17:55:19 BDT
Phoe says:
Following a support request to Amazon after my earlier post in this forum I have been informed that due to stocking issues they were unable to ship this item before release date, but that they can confirm mine has been sent now. This stands at odds with Snuffy having already received their copy. So I assume they are simply overloaded with orders to dispatch this week and lucky people have been serviced yesterday, while others are getting attended to as and when they are reached (or when they email in and complain :D)
edit: gender assumption on Snuffy!!

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 18:07:23 BDT
K. Sachoo says:
Thank god i'm not only one. mine says dispatching soon even though dispatch estimate was yesterday. It says delivery estimate tomorrow so fingers crossed

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 18:17:23 BDT
Last edited by the author on 7 Oct 2011 18:17:52 BDT
Snuffy says:
Looks like I've been lucky then that I got mine ( delivered by courier at about 1 PM today ). Although when you see the bugs in the graphics you may think otherwise ( but that's a different matter of course ).

But, now I think about it, yesterday I'm sure it said "Dispatched" and then it went back to "Dispatching Soon" and finally back to "Dispatched" again. Very odd.

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 18:45:42 BDT
Vielleser says:
I had a chat with one of the support staff a few minutes ago. All he could tell me was that it would be shipped soon. Well thanks. That is what the status board has been telling me all day long. :(

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 19:20:46 BDT
A. Green says:
Still no change. It will be well into next week until I get my copy (I'm in Denmark) :-(
But still - when you read about it being practically unplayable at the moment - maybe it's not such a big loss after all...
Hopefully a patch will be released before I receive my copy ;-)

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 22:03:16 BDT
Vielleser says:
They've shipped mine now. No explanation of the delay though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  7 Oct 2011
Latest post:  7 Oct 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rage: Anarchy Edition (PC DVD)
Rage: Anarchy Edition (PC DVD) by Bethesda (Windows 7 / XP)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (53)