Customer Discussions > Total War Rome II (PC DVD) forum

Still haven't received Game - Pre-ordered with One-Day Delivery

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 40 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Sep 2013 11:37:04 BDT
Lone Wolf says:
As usual, Amazon have copped out on their pre-order delivery which I expected to have by now (pre-ordered for one-day delivery for the release date, i.e. today). Seems to me they again dispatched a batch of these games too late; i.e. recieved my dispatch email at 7:30pm last night. Also havn't recieved my pre-order DLC code yet; why are Amazon so incompetent when it comes to pre-order's?

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 12:03:04 BDT
J Milton says:
Exactly the same with me. Pre-ordered yesterday and recieved my dispatch email around 7:30pm. Havent recieved my code for the DLC and the game hasnt arrived.

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 12:06:46 BDT
M. Butler says:
Same here, pre-ordered 6 days in advance. Drop them a complaint in the form of an email, it's the only thing to do really.

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 12:35:05 BDT
Lone Wolf says:
Yeh, definetely using Game or Play for pre-orders in the future. I pre-ordered a while back with one-day and cannot comprehend why they leave it till 7:30pm to dispatch it; whereas some who have ordered using super saver (i.e. my friends) with Amazon have even recieved it yesturday when I ordered it before them. Absolutely shambles. Glad I am not the only one.

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 12:39:42 BDT
Same here, Amazon has lost it if they think they can compete today with this kind of service.
Pre-ordered weeks ago, no game no DLC code nothing....
Will be using another source for my future games and also canceled my 5 other pre-orders.

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 13:04:38 BDT
Same here ordered 19 July, they sent it out last night, Post been no game, I wouldn't mind but I also pay extra for Amazon Prime what a joke.

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 14:39:29 BDT
Tyson says:
Same here no game no DLC code, I ordered it on the 8th of August! Definitely using Steam next time!!

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 14:50:55 BDT
Ordered it 31st August, went for the release day delivery and hasn't arrived, same as always really, should have known.

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 14:56:26 BDT
C Dickinson says:
I've had the game on pre-order since January, also got a dispatch email at 7:30pm last night. Make me wonder why I bother subscribing to Amazon Prime when I see people using super saver delivery getting it before me.

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 15:30:22 BDT
S. Jackson says:
I thought it was only me with this problem. It was supposed to arrive yesterday but still no sign. First time I've pre-ordered a game from amazon and the last if it does not arrive today.

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 16:06:00 BDT
Last edited by the author on 3 Sep 2013 19:12:37 BDT
A JACKSON says:
Same here guys pre-ordered it last week and haven't received the copy or culture code I won't pre-order from amazon again either makes me think if I pre-ordered GTA V from this site it won't come on time either!!

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 17:12:55 BDT
D. Green says:
Looks Like I'm in the boat with the lot of you. Would think most companies are concerned with their promise and find any means to fulfill them. Not just send out late with standard delivery. Makes pre-order day release offer worthless.

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 17:32:09 BDT
C. Noble says:
Same boat as the rest of you guys, preordered quite a while back. Now got the game but no sign of my DLC??? Anybody have any update on this as Ive heard nothing?

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 17:51:06 BDT
Really bad service. Ordered with one day delivery and I have no game and no dlc codes.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Sep 2013 17:57:15 BDT
DekRemzD says:
Hi, just thought I'd let you know I'm in the exact same boat as you. My game was dispatched on the 31st, yet I still haven't received the DLC code.

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 18:33:50 BDT
Liam says:
Received my dispatch email at 4.00pm yesterday and ordered on the 9th of MAY!!!

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 18:52:46 BDT
Identical case to the rest of you it would seem. Anyway I'm off to go annoy customer service, and see if there's a purpose to Prime!!

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 19:16:08 BDT
Another moan to the list - pre-ordered, got despatch email yesterday at 7.30, waited all day - no show - and I have Prime. Will be cancelling Prime and looking to GAME in future, the last game I ordered from them, it arrived the very next day, without paying extra. Very happy. GAME here I come.

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 19:24:05 BDT
Had a little chat with customer service, he didn't have much to say other than there were delays beyond their control and that they'd give me a free month of prime..
Also as for DLC it will be sent tonight or within 48 hours of dispatch if you ordered after 2 Sept.

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 20:09:45 BDT
R. Ell says:
Yep, just registering I have the same issue as everyone else here - no game delivered despite promise from Amazon and I live 1 mile from the distribution centre!

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 21:07:56 BDT
Just canceled all my orders with Amazon, what's gone on today is not right.

Posted on 3 Sep 2013 21:21:05 BDT
Tyson says:
game hasn't arrived neither has the code, we also missed out of the Free DLC of the Pontus faction. :( I regret not buying off Steam

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Sep 2013 10:35:53 BDT
D. Green says:
So that dlc was only if you installed on day one? Great another point to add to complaint.
P.s. sept 4 post arrived..... no disc.

Posted on 4 Sep 2013 11:32:18 BDT
Stu says:
I pre-ordered in May to include DLC, my game still hasn't even arrived, let alone the DLC code. I spoke to customer services last night (as I have an e-mail catagorically stating a 'guarantee' of release day delivery) and he said it was dispatched on 31st August and is somewhere with Royal Mail (this did not fill me with confidence since its untrackable). First class delivery taking over 3 days to deliver...I hope there aren't many more in my situation! If I don't get the free DLC of Pontus now either, Amazon and Sega are getting complaints. We shouldn't suffer because they can't deliver what they 'guarantee'...

Posted on 4 Sep 2013 11:32:36 BDT
Last edited by the author on 4 Sep 2013 13:35:31 BDT
C. Y. Huang says:
Has anyone here received the game yet? No Disc and no DLC code. The estimated delivery time was yesterday.

Update: I received the game through post today but still no DLC code.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  34
Total posts:  40
Initial post:  3 Sep 2013
Latest post:  20 Dec 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Total War Rome II (PC DVD)
Total War Rome II (PC DVD) by Sega (Windows 8)
2.9 out of 5 stars   (388)