on 9 June 2012
1st class earrings - bought for 9 year old niece as they remind her of her labrador when she wears them to school! will buy again on this website - thanks
on 24 January 2013
I bought these lovely earrings for my 8year old grandaughter.They are just the right size for a childs ears and seem well made.She loves them that much she wanted a set in blue as well but I have not been able to find anymore colours.
on 23 November 2013
Lovely little earrings, my daughter liked them a lot. Unfortunately within 3 weeks the face of one of the earrings has already broken off the post. Although not hugely expensive the earrings still should be built to withstand being regularly put in/removed by a younger person. Couldn't recommend to others.
on 24 December 2014
Lovely little earrings, perfect for 8 year old niece who loves her dog.They are just the right size for a child. They arrived promptly, so no need to chase them up in the pre- christmas rush.
on 1 November 2014
These earrings are delightful, ideal for my 7yr old granddaughter, she loves them, they are high quality and I will definitely shop here again. . . Fast delivery, thank you.
on 10 May 2013
Lovely little earrings for pet loving little girls (of all ages). Bought these for my goddaughter for her birthday but would happily have kept them when they arrived.
on 30 March 2013
These lovely little earings were bought for my daughter age 3 who adores them, her sister aged 6 is is also a fan & desperate to wear them too!
on 10 November 2013
Bought these for my daughter as we have a new dog. She loves them. The colour is bright and just the right size for a 9 year old ear! Perfect
on 24 February 2014
Bought for my teenage daughter at christmas for a stocking filler, it came in a lovely wee gift bag/box which was a nice touch.
on 26 May 2015
Lovely earrings for a little girl - solidly made but quite delicate looking.