Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 2 January 2011
Blues and purples make up most of the stone colours in my jewellery box and had my eye on these for a while but was put off by the price (about £70). To be honest I wouldn't have paid that much for them despite how pretty they are. I noticed they were reduced to about £35 and got them straight away. Like the rest of Elements jewellery I own, these are well made. The stones are as bright as the picture depicts. They are a good size and weight when wearing. I'm happy with this purchase and glad the price was reduced. Delivery was prompt - arriving before christmas and packaged in a lovely big blue box.
on 9 August 2012
What a gorgeous pair of earrings, they are very well made so bright and beautifully proportioned. Well worth the price paid.
on 31 January 2013
I bought these for my Mum's birthday and know that she will be very pleased with them. They seem to be well made, the stones are a really pretty colour and the size is just right. I was tempted to buy some for myself but I have long hair and it hides any earrings that I wear...shame!
on 9 June 2015
Bought for Mother's Day and were absoultly beautiful. The box was gorgeous and the earrings themselves looked a million dollars. I'm saving up for the matching necklace for her Birthday seeing as how well the earrings went down.
on 7 February 2013
I bought these for my Mum, she was delighted with them. She already has the pendant that I bought her ages ago, but she now has had her ears pierced!
on 2 March 2015
Very pretty earrings purchased as a gift for a family member. They arrived on time and were well packaged. Overall, very satisfied.
on 24 December 2013
Very delicate and most attractive set of earrings purchased for my wife to go with a very fine jewellery case. Dr. A
on 14 December 2014
Beautiful, dainty yet solid earrings. Bought as a present and gratefully received.
on 17 December 2015
My mum loved them. Bought with the necklace.
on 2 October 2015