- Paperback: 470 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (21 Nov. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1463681453
- ISBN-13: 978-1463681456
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.7 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,074,313 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Stench of Evil Paperback – 21 Nov 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
ABOUT PETER HOUGH Peter Hough is the author and co-author of 18 non-fiction books on the paranormal. Many of these have been translated and sold around the world. Peter has also worked in radio and television, and has contributed articles and short stories to dozens of magazines and newspapers. He has a B.Sc (Hons) in Psychology. His study with Dr Paul Rogers on individuals who have had alien abduction experiences was published in the peer-reviewed journal Imagination, Cognition and Personality.
Top Customer Reviews
Just read the first chapter of The Devil Inside - the sequel to Stench of Evil and I'm gripped already!! Hurry up and finish it!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved the first 60% but it started to feel more and more rushed as it went from there.
Too many characters, some pretty unnecessary, too much jumping around... Read more
Could not put this book down, kept me gripped, enjoyed every bit of it, I will definitely will reading another book from this authorPublished on 1 Mar. 2013 by dawn julie wood
Not normally my type of book, but was hooked from the first chapter. Peter's writing style is engaging and he leaves you hanging at the end of each chapter, so you think "just one... Read morePublished on 3 Aug. 2012 by Sharron