- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Status Quo: The Frantic Four Final Fling [Blu-ray]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
When the last notes rang out in the Dublin o2 on Saturday 12 April 2014, the 9000 fans packing the venue knew that they were witness to the end of something special. The reunion that nobody thought would ever be possible did happen, but now the itch was scratched and that particular book was closed.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The only sad thing about it is the extra program where Francis Rossi says he now wants to pack it all in.
It's too early for the end of the world as we know it.
Love this, it's never out of the car, and you would never believe the quality of Lancasters voice unless you'd been to the concert, he was amazing just wish this isn't the 'end' that Rossi intimated, I have grown up with Quo and would feel a terrible sense of loss if they ever stopped touring......Long May Quo Reign!
Nothing could have prepared me for the performance of the frantic four.
This album really delivers the energy and feel of the "real" status quo performing. A real back to the future feel.
What do you get?.. well its the same set list with 'Dont Waste My Time' being replaced with 'Caroline',they couldnt have left it out again and 'Gotta Go Home' tacked on at the end of '4500 Times'
So whats the difference ,well the passion from the crowd is reduced(no surprise.the initial reunion was carried along on raw emotion) but the bands performance is much better,the band tighter not as loose,they sound superb.
So its a great release,you pays your money your takes your choice and its nice to see the lads smiling in the booklet pic's.If it is the final fling then the boys done well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was on the tour with the frantic four and it was brilliant to see them all on stage enjoying the music together. Read morePublished 23 days ago by P. Sweeting
This is a must for every Status Quo fan, what a brilliant concert, Rossi and co in full flight and a great set list of Quo classics delivered as only the Quo can,pure magic!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Really disappointed with this CD the sound quality is not great and the vocals sound poor not a patch on Quo livePublished 5 months ago by martin youngman