- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: CENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing; International ed of 8th revised ed edition (10 Sept. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1111580723
- ISBN-13: 978-1111580728
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 2 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 786,403 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Statistics With Stata Paperback – 10 Sep 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Preface. 1. Stata and Stata Resources. 2. Data Management. 3. Graphs. 4. Summary Statistics and Tables. 5. ANOVA and other Comparison Methods. 6. Linear Regression Analysis. 7. Regression Diagnostics. 8. Fitting Curves. 9. Robust Regression. 10. Logistic Regression. 11. Survival and Event-Count Models. 12. Principal Components, Factor, and Cluster Analysis. 13. Time Series Analysis. 14. Survey Data Analysis. 15. Multilevel and Mixed-Effects Modeling. 16. Introduction to Programming. References. Index.