"This is truly an incredible discovery that could cause physiology books to be rewritten." -- Ironman Magazine "A thorough, productive weight workout in less than three minutes? You better believe it! Larger muscles. Stronger techniques. Fewer injuries. What more do you want?" -- Martial Arts Training Magazine From bodybuilding and fitness pioneers Peter Sisco and John R. Little comes this revolutionary guide to building maximum muscle size and strength--using workouts that last as little as two minutes! Based on the authors' groundbreaking new research, Static Contraction Training reveals how a program consisting of only six 15- to 30-second exercises per workout will build muscle size and strength more efficiently than any other method. Learn firsthand the concepts that are revolutionizing bodybuilding, including:
- Why training more than once a week--or longer than five minutes--can compromise your progress
- How to stimulate maximum muscle mass
- Nutritional fact vs. fiction
- Gaining muscle without fat
- Your weak link and how to overcome it in your next workout
- The "law" that guarantees you huge muscle growth Whether you are a weekend athlete, beginning bodybuilder, or champion, the information in this book will forever change the way you view bodybuilding and strength training exercise. Peter Sisco is editor of Ironman Magazine's Ultimate Bodybuilding series and co-author of Power Factor Training and The Golfer's Two-Minute Workout. John R. Little, the innovator of the Static Contraction Method of strength training, is the editor of the Bruce Lee Library Series and co-author of Power Factor Training and The Golfer's Two-Minute Workout.