Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 September 2012
I am kicking myself for having bought this book. I thought it would inspire me to use up all those bits of fabric in my stash that need ideas and inspiration,but it was so disappointing.It is reasonably helpful on the techniques, but the projects are dull with nothing new. I would not recommend it and my advice is to search carefully; there are better and more attractive craft books out there.
on 11 February 2013
Although the projects are beautiful and well illustrated, they are very American and did not inspire me. Not the style of things I wanted to make.
on 31 May 2012
Love this book. Illustrations are fabulous. Ideas inspiring and will be used as my best friend for further sewing projects. Easy to read and the deigns are great.
on 1 December 2013
I wanted this book despite the reviews and there are some really good ideas in it. Looking forward to getting on with some stitching.
on 3 February 2013
I found Cynthia Shaffer's book - Stash Happy - Applique - very inspirational . Instructions are good - all in all a very good book for anyone who wants to have a go at applique.
on 10 September 2012
I did like the cover. BUT: that was the only interesting item within the whole book.
Shame to the publisher , protect your writers for this mistakes