- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Everyman Mindsports (17 May 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1857442822
- ISBN-13: 978-1857442823
- Product Dimensions: 24.4 x 17.6 x 1.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 467,641 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Starting Out in Backgammon Paperback – 17 May 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Backgammon is the ultimate race game and has been enjoyed around the world for over 5,000 years. Although the play is highly skilful, the fact that the moves rely on the fall of the dice introduces a large element of luck. This is a user-friendly introduction to the game.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book is well written with the basic rules for the game followed by explaining how to use tactical play to get an advantage in the game.
There are a number of exercises to work out really to prove that the chapter as been understood.
Well worth it's value.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This arrived in the usual excellent manner from Amazon and was used almost immediately, great fun when away in caravan easy to play but difficult to become an expert wonderful... Read morePublished 22 months ago by Tony H
I cant fault the company on delivery but suppose the price should have told me its poor quality
the he book gives you all you need to know how to play ,but the paper is no... Read more