Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
I couldn't get it to work on my iPad 3 or iPad air
12 days ago by Barry Hugh Webster
votes
Yes. ...Although I would not expect high quality results. Just because you are using a professional mic, you are still using it on a phone via a cheap adaptor.
14 Jul 2014 by R. Godwin
votes
if you would read the description you would know.
3 days ago by Steven
votes
It depends on the port you have on the PC. If it is a dual media port (stereo audio + mic) then you are able to use the mic on the headphones. But if the port is a simple stereo audio, then you can't.
26 days ago by Jorge Rocha da Silva
votes
Hi Martin. Not to sure. I bought it for my iPad and could only get one channel to work. Sorry that I can't help you anymore. Regards Barrie
20 Jul 2014 by Barry Hugh Webster
votes
This headset is a "standard" pc compatible with 2 x 3.5 mm jack plugs. If the Ps4 accepts a standard 3.5mm 4 pole jack, then yes.....but I'm afraid I don't know ps4 spec. I'm an xbox man :)
30 Jun 2014 by R. Godwin
votes
I bought this but could only get 1 jack to work. The company said thet did have other complaints with the same problem but they couldn't replicate the problem. Due to the low cost I just binned them and bought one from PC world.
8 May 2014 by Flying Finn
votes
Only tried on the ps4. Seemed to work at first but stopped working after a week, presumably because of poor wiring. I wouldn't suggest you buy this as many have had unfortunate experiences with this product. However, if you cannot find an alternative I would assume it does work with the Wii U.
4 May 2014 by Mrs Deirdre P Travers
votes
This connector is designed to combine speaker and microphone to a 4 pole input jack, so no, it will not split 2 speaker output to 4.
30 Mar 2014 by Bird
votes
I find that for some reason, the splitter mutes your microphone in the sound panel, so you have to right click on the sound panel, then click recording devices, and set the levels to what you want them to be.
26 Feb 2014 by Mr. L Dawkes
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers