It will help you understand the business you are entering into, decide what products and therapies you will offer, and how to differentiate yourself from the competition so that new clients will choose you.
You will also discover how to:
* identify your potential clients and market your business to them
* choose the best business model for you to use, work out your costs and set your prices
* produce a business plan which you can use continually to review how your business has progressed
* keep efficient records of payments and outgoings
* use the internet to effectively market your services and make full use of free marketing
* prioritise the tasks you need to complete in setting up your business
This comprehensive and accessible book includes case studies and examples, plus exercises to help you follow the steps needed to start and run your business. With it you will build your business on solid foundations and go on to develop a thriving therapy practice.