If you are already established with a B & B, it will help you provide quality accommodation and maximize your earnings and occupancy rates.
Their book will help you in: -
* Planning and preparing your business, including defining your market, budgeting, pricing, regulation and compliance, accounting and taxation.
* Deciding what to offer - in guest bedrooms and for meals and drinks.
* Dealing with practicalities, such as managing reservations and keeping records, taking payments, maintaining safety and security.
* Marketing your B&B - setting your strategy, networking and making local contacts, advertising and PR, creating your own website.
* Expanding your business and ultimately selling it.
Also included is direction to a dedicated website to support you as you build your successful B&B business.
This second edition has been completely and thoroughly revised and updated to include, amongst other new material, important changes in the area of regulation.