- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Globe Pequot Press; 7th Revised edition edition (1 July 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0762796413
- ISBN-13: 978-0762796410
- Product Dimensions: 19.2 x 2.1 x 23.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 901,506 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Start a Home-Based Catering Business (Home-Based Business Series) Paperback – 1 Jul 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Denise Vivaldo has catered parties from backyard cookouts to grand events for as many as 5,000 people. She is an experienced chef with a degree from the California Culinary Academy. Her catering seminars are featured at UCLA Extension, the California Culinary Academy, and Westland Culinary Institute. She lives in Los Angeles.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home-Based Businesses
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Starting a Business
- Books > Food & Drink > Entertaining & Special Occasions > Gourmet
- Books > Food & Drink > Reference & Gastronomy > Gastronomy