Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 July 2014
This is Selena's latest album so far, and it's another belter. The only criticism I have with it, is that Selena shouldn't use that voice-adapting machine so much. On this album, it's on practically every other song, making her voice sound electronic at points. She's a good-enough singer not to need that, and on this album it does sound as though she's just playing around with it.

But don't let that put you off. This is another great album from Selena - I particularly like the title track. I've heard that this album was number 1 in America, and I really don't get why Miley Cyrus and not Selena Gomez is big in the UK and Europe? Yes, both can sing, but who really thinks of music when they think of Miley Cyrus? Selena offers fantastic pop songs without the carefully stage-managed bawdy Cyrus antics.

This is a great pop album - you won't be sorry you bought it!!
on 22 July 2013
Stars Dance in my opinion is Selena's best album to date. Every song could possibly be a single and not a lot of albums can do that. The Stand out tracks for me would be... Stars dance, Slow Down, Love Will Remember and Come & Get it. The album is really mix of everything from pop to Dance to R&B if you love this kind of music then you'll love this album or atleast give the album a chance because you wouldn't want to miss out on the fun! Well done Selena you've done a great job again, keep making music! 5/5 star Album.
on 18 April 2014
I have liked the previous three albums released by Selena Gomez, especially When The Sun Goes Down but I love this so much more. She has really took a new direction with this album and experimented with different sounds like on Birthday, Like A Champion, Come & Get It and B.E.A.T. There isn't a song on this album that I didn't immediately love, dislike or skip or needed time to get used to and I am constantly playing the entire album on a loop. I can't wait for the next album, hopefully Stars Dance is just the beginning for Selena and her new sound will evolve for the next album.

***5 Favorite Tracks***
Birthday
Slow Down
Save The Day
B.E.A.T.
Love Will Remember
on 2 August 2013
First of I would like to say how incredible this album is and that if you have not gotten her bonus album (with 15 tracks) then you are missing out!

I've never really been a massive Selena fan, but I have a new found love for her since this album and being part of movies like Getaway and Spring Breakers. This is definitely the best album she's ever done and every song is completely different. There is not one song I don't like. At first I didn't like Slow Down, but then the music video made it more bearable, then I listened to it along with the album and fell completely in love.

My favourite song at the moment is 'Write Your Name', 'Nobody Does It Like You' and 'Love will Remember' (which is such a beautiful, emotional and personal song). I also want to talk about B.E.A.T. which is the song I could listen to forever and never get bored, I shouldn't like it. But I do. I'm mostly interested to see how this song is performed live out of all her other songs. I'm saddened 'Nobody Does It Like You' wasn't part of the original album because not everyone will hear it and she won't release it as a single because its a bonus song. The world needs to hear this!

This is my album of 2013, I've listened to this every waking hour on repeat since I bought it, literally!!
on 6 November 2015
Stars Dance by Selena Gomez contains gleaming hits such as Slow Down, Stars Dance, Come and Get Ir, and Undercover. What I enjoy the most about these solid pop/electronic hits are the sunny vibe of these songs that go along with the audacious tone of the romantic/love themed messages behind the songs. Other songs such as Birthday are not love themed but still evoke a fun having an exciting time of life type of aura.
on 2 September 2013
I would still buy it again, but hope she takes her transition to "adult" entertainer slowly. If she does so, she should endure.
on 19 January 2014
I am always online at Amazon to find dancey tunes as I love just listening to them before I go to bed. This is just the ticket and I recommend this particular cd. I love the title song "Stars Dance" As all of them sound terrific to dance to I am going to tell my DJ to buy them.
on 23 July 2013
Bought this on the release day. It's such a fantastic pop album and totally worth the money. Highly recommend! I extremely like songs such as <Like a Champion>, <Save the Day>, ,<Undercover> and <Nobody Does it Like You>.
on 30 July 2013
I had heard snippets of this album and didn't expect to like it as much as I do now. It's such a great dance album, with some really different songs like Birthday. I would say it's Selena's best album to date.
on 3 September 2013
selena is such a talented singer and this album really displays that. the songs are upbeat and fun but beautiful at the same time, i'm not sure why nobody does it like you and music feels better aren't on it but oh well. very happy customer:)