Size: Large Adult|Change
Price:£11.80+ Free shipping

on 20 November 2011
Having bought dance tights online before and being horribly disappointed I was dubious doing it again.

However, these were perfect; just as described and as in the picture!
They arrived very quickly and we comfortable to wear during my dance show.
on 7 June 2013
Good Points - very shimmery, seam free, nice feel, quite thick.

Downside - quite expensive, delivery was quite slow.

Overall happy with the tights, looked good on my daughter, she has worn them twice and they did wash well but I'm not sure if I would pay that for them again.
on 24 February 2013
These are high quality tights or pantyhose, they are very strong and after putting them on a delicates wash they came out superb.
They look good I have been told and they are easy to wear.
Highly recommended.
on 1 April 2014
Beautiful feel, perfect fit! Being well over 6ft I struggle to find dance. Tights that are long enough, these are perfect! Definitely will be purchasing again!
on 29 January 2014
These tights are exactly as described. A lovely tan shade, not too dark or too light, plus not too orangey. Extremeley comfortable and would recommend
on 21 June 2015
These tights make your legs look lovely; had lots of nice comments when wearing them. Sadly, on only the second time of wearing they have laddered. They are very tight fitting so if you buy them which I would still recommend, just take care when pulling them up!
on 19 December 2014
fantastic fit. with being taller and larger I struggle to get tights that actually fit properly. however these did fit perfectly and I didn't stand out from the rest of the dancers on stage
on 7 March 2016
Excellent quality, thick and stretchy, lovely golden colour with sheen. The adult medium fit my 10 and 14 year old fine so not sure if they may come up small in other sizes.
on 11 October 2014
I have lots of surface veins in my legs x these tights worked well in covering them.Very comfortable fit
on 19 February 2015
Excellent product. The partly transparent material lets you natural leg colour shine through