I was looking around for optical drive enclosures for the LG GGW-H20L which had been in the box for a while so I decided to make a use for it. I went for the said enclosure in question, which seems to match the same measurements for my drive. The following steps couldn't have been easier.
1) Open the enclosure by unscrewing the two screws that support it at the back
2) Put the case lid to one side as well as opening the dummy front panel.
3) Attach the relevant SATA cables to the drive
4) Push it till it reaches the front end of the enclosure (the one that replaced the dummy panel earlier on).
5) Put the case lid back on and put the supporting two screws back on the enclosure
6) Once secure, attach the USB cable and power adapter to the enclosure.
Switch on and it works. Great value for money all round. Perfect.